Our community has been called to minister in Catholic Inner City Schools
at the request of the schools’ pastors and principals.
Our ministry in Catholic Inner City Schools includes:
· Leading monthly praise and worship services for the students
· A “Spiritual Advocacy” program for students. Marian Servants of the Incarnate Wisdom® meet weekly during the school year with individual students at the request of their principal and parents. We minister to these “at risk” students by listening to them and helping them to develop a closer relationship with Jesus through prayer with Scripture.
· Annual retreats for junior high students, based on a scriptural theme, with music, crafts, small group activities, personal testimony and skits
· Retreats for school staff members
· A Scholarship Fund for Catholic Inner City Schools to provide tuition assistance for students in financial need.